If you are not using your Snapchat account and thinking of deleting or deactivating it, then we have explained the complete process here step by steps. You can follow these below steps and in a new minutes, you can easily deactivate Snapchat Account Permanently.
Also Read: How to Disable/Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently
How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently on Android
- Go to the accounts portal and type in the username and password for the account you want to delete.
- After taking the steps to delete your account, it will first be deactivated for 30 days.
- While your account is deactivated, your friends will not be able to contact or interact with you on Snapchat.
- After an additional 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account on iPhone
- Tap the ⚙️ button in the Profile screen to open Settings
- Scroll down to ‘Account Actions’
- Tap ‘Delete Account‘
- Follow the steps to delete your account